Thermoplastic Biopolymers Glue for fixing of coral fragments.
With extremely low melting point of 44 ° C/113°F, thus long underwater useable.
- Put the wished quantity in a bowl containing of 50°C/122°F hot water (ususally warm water out of the tap is hot enough).
- Wait until the granulate gets transparent and combined.
- Put out of the water and knead shortly.
- As fast as possible stick the coral inside the piece of glue and press firmly at the desired place.
- Leftovers of glue can be melted again and so can be used again.
CoraFix ThermoFrag is a biodegradable plastic and should only be used for corals which grow over the glue.