nosotros sobre nosotros
Welcome to the new blog of Grotech GmbH
Our aim is to create optimum living conditions for the water inhabitants in an environment which is
very close to nature. We pursue this aim passionately for over 20 years with the development and production of water additives, feeds, filter systems, dosing pumps and various other select products which easily enable the aquarists to realise their dream of a reef, river or pond in their home or garden.
All our products are tested for long time in our head quarters in order to optimize them up to
the best possible. Only if they satisfy our strict high quality requirements, new products are launched to the market. Our uppermost priority is the outstanding quality, easy handling and longevity of our technical
devices and water additives. All this is made possible with the responsiblilty for the living animal in mind, so that these animals can live long and healthy in the aquarium or pond.
Freely after the motto:
All you need for a perfect reef!
A few words about our history:
GroTech Aquarientechnik was founded in 1995 as a mail order company for aquarium accessories. In the beginning the focus was on the development of water additives and technology for the marine aquarium.
- 2000: GroTech Aquarientechnik GmbH was established.
- 2001: we moved into our new production and storage premises in Affalterbach.2007 new building of a warehouse, thereby enlargement of the warehouse capacity by 150%.
- 2012 Expanding the product line to freshwater and pond products.
- 2014 Due to lack of space and permanent enlargement of our range of products, groundbreaking on the new 32,000 square meters company property for the 1st part of the new GROTECH headquarters in Ahorn.
- 2014 Sales start of MCS 1
- 2015 Founding of GROTECH GmbH
- 2015 Moving into the new company complex with production rooms, ware house and administration building, and thus an increase of the production and storage space by over 400%.
Meanwhile, GROTECH GmbH supplies world-wide to retailers, wholesalers, zoos and
public aquariums in over 50 countries