Corafixstick 20min. Classic
- Especially for the glueing of hard corals or leather- and soft corals with solid substratum in the basin decoration.
- The coral glue is hardening below the water surface
- Will be covered within shortest time by red calciferous algae or coral tissue
-The surface must be cleaned from algae growth and the surface should probably be roughened up. Glueing surfaces should be rough, if possible.
- Please cut-off the required quantity and knead same until an even colour has been achieved and the mass becomes warm
- Afterwards please press the parts to be connected into the mass. Please press and shape the coral glue mass accordingly.
- Potting time 20 min. , hardening time 3 h.
- Coral tissue will not be damaged when contacted with glue !
Colour: stone grey
|Shipping weight:||0,20 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,14 Kg|