PlanktoMarine is a highly concentrated aquacultured, nutrient-rich phytoplankton.
It is proprietary blend of Nannochloropsis, Tetraselmis, Tahitian Isochrysis, Pavlova and Thalasiosira weissflogii.
With 5 different algae species, PlanktoMarine can feed a wider range of organisms due to cell sizes ranging from 2 to 20 microns.
PlanktoMarine provides necessary proteins, carbohydrates and lipids for soft and hard corals, tube worms, clams, live rock and filter feeding invertebrates.
It is rich in the OMEGA-3 (EPA and DHA) which contribute to disease resistance.
Blend of Nannochloropsis, Tetraselmis, Tahitian Isochrysis, Pavlova and Thalasiosira weissflogii.
Shake Well !
1. Add 1 to 2 capful (1 capful = 6 mL) per 25 gals (95 L) every other evening, depending on the number of invertebrates in the aquarium.
2. We recommend starting with 1 capful and slowing building up to larger volumes.
1. Add to a strong current stream for rapid distribution in the aquarium.
2. We recommend turning off your skimmer for about 1 hour during feeding.
3. It does not matter whether your lights are on or off during feeding.
|Shipping weight:||0,70 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,60 Kg|