CoralMarine EasyMix - Premium Quality Reef Salt
CoralMarine EasyMix contains a lot of vital important trace-elements and micronutrients required by a lot of corals, invertebrates and fishes.
CoralMarine EasyMix is produced from first-class chemicals in pharmaceutical quality.
In order to be able to use CoralMarine EasyMix for all types of exit water.
To note it is here only that substances already present in the output water (e.g. when using untreated tap water) the EasyMix will be added with those. If you should have problems here also with too high calcium and magnesium values, then it recommends to use the CoralMarine Reef Salt. With CoralMarine Reef Salt you have the possibility to adjust the calcium and magnesium value individually.
After dissolving in membrane diffusion water, CoralMarine EasyMix contains up to 1250 mg/l Magnesium and 400mg/l Calcium.
- Temper exit water to 23° - 25°C (73,5 ? 77°F).
- Care for enough water movement in the water tank by means of a pump.
- Do not use an air vent for water movement.
- Please dissolve the appropriate amount of salt in the water. NEVER add the water to the salt.
- After dissolving please check the density of the salted water mixed a new.
- In order to speed up dissolving, 1 ml carbonated mineral can be added per liter salt water, thus
the pH-value adjusts itself much faster.
- After the salt is solved entirely, the water can be used immediately. A "pre-ageing", how it is partly
recommended with other salts, is not required.
- We recommend a salinity from 33-34 %o or a density of 1021-1022 g/l with 25°C (77°F)
- The fluid components should be added directly to the aquarium after the water change has been
carried out. Possible precipitations are avoided thereby.
|Shipping weight:||28,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||26,40 Kg|